Here are a few photos of a new technique I tried from a "What if...". I was thinking about finding new ways to make marks, and especially to carry a theme through my work. I got the idea to punch out shapes from onion skins with a paper punch and add them to the pages I was preparing to Eco print. Some very interesting things happened. I added Callistemon leaves because I knew they contained a lot of tannins, and I added iron threads from old steel belted radial tires; the prints show the bleed through of these elements and how they affected the prints on paper. This is on 140# watercolor paper, cooked for 1 hr and allowed to cool overnight before opening.