I have really been busy with the prints on paper, but I have discovered the wonders of using copper scrap in the dye bath, and this latest batch of prints are spectacular! I left them in the dye bath overnight to cool, and when I opened them in the morning, I was overjoyed with the results. There are many kinds of leaves used, Bauhinia (Orchid Tree) Callistemon (Red Bottlebrush), Eucalyptus, Liquidambar (Sweet Gum), Red Passion Flower, Hibiscus acetifolia, Boston Fern, yellow onion skins, Tabebuia, Trident maple (Acer, variety unknown), and in addition, I used a few wire threads from old steel belted radial tires I found on the highway. I used 90 lb. watercolor paper by Strathmore, 12 sheets in a stack between 2 ceramic tiles. All bound together with natural rubber bands and boiled in a 30 qt. aluminum tamale steamer with 3 copper roof tiles from my daughter's house for one hour and then left to cool overnight. I am attaching some photos, but with this new system, I hope the prints are large enough for you to see the beautiful pastel subtleties in the prints. I would encourage everyone to try printing on paper, if nothing else, you will learn something about what colors individual plants can give, fresh or dried.