Translate

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

No Comment!

I just noticed that there has been a change in the template for my blog.  I was wondering why I was not getting comments or questions on my posts, and I finally figured it out.  The old button for reply has been replaced with the words No comment.  If you wish to reply or ask a question about my posts, please click on the words No Comment and a box will drop down where you can type your question or comment.   Thank you.  Look forward to hearing from you.

5 comments:

  1. Is there a way to search by topic on your blog and/or to get more information about the images on the sides of the page? When I click on them, nothing happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Diane. The original template I used would allow you to click on the photo to enlarge, but somewhere along the line, blogspot decided to change that. The New template allows you to click on the center photos to enlarge, but not the side photos. I do not have an index for this blog, but you may be able to see the photos on my albums on Facebook under Eco Printing or Eco Dyeing or Dyestuff. If you can't feel free to contact me again about a particular photo and I will see what I can do for you. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. What is your name on Facebook? I couldn't find you there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name on FB is James Dennison, but apparently there are many of us with the same name so no one can find me.. I sent you an e-mail....Thanks sfor stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I've now seen your email on FB and will look at your photos there. If I have questions, I'll let you know. One of the things I was interested in was learning more about the various steamers you've made. Perhaps the photos will explain more about that.

    ReplyDelete