Translate

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year! Much Success in 2015!

I wish to thank all of my followers and page viewers for visiting my blog throughout the past year.  I would especially like to thank all of you who replied or commented on the posts.  Your questions and comments help me become a better communicator of information.  I hope many more of you will jump in and get your feet wet in this wonderful activity, be it for a craft or to develop your artistic skills..  We have come so far in our search for knowledge about natural dyeing and printing.  We have re-discovered many lost methods and recipes that were lost with the collapse of the Guild System, and after the Wars where women no longer passed information down to their daughters about many homecrafts.  We have a long way to go, but with the amount of renewed interest, I am certain that we will soon learn many of these lost secrets, and develop new methods of working.  This is not localized interest, there is a renewed effort around the world to make dyeing more natural and less chemically produced, for the Earth's sake as well as our own.  Thank you all again for your continued interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment